Good morning, in November I bought the Buzz Lightyear files. I started test printing some of the files in December, and started printing armor pieces in January. I started with the left forearm, elbow, did the left bicep, and left shoulder, then did the right arm. After the arms finished printing, I started printing the front torso. I had to cut the front upper torso into 6 pieces in order for it to fit on my printers, and started printing with the right chest panel. After a week of I got the left chest panel printed, then had no issues printing the lower chest pieces. Once the all the front upper torso was finished printing I Started on the upper back torso. I had to cut it into 12 pieces to get it to fit, and although I did have some issues crop up while printing, including one that killed the printer until replacement parts come in. So at the moment I've got the upper back printed, and still need to print the lower back section. I've designed a couple brackets with captured nuts to allow me to attach straps, these are installed in the arms. I'll also be putting these in the upper torso to attach clips for when I go to attach the front to the back. another thing I did was design my own Big Red Button what will actually move and can possibly be set up to function in the future. I do have other plans, including modifying the collar so the dome actually will open since in the files I have the dome can't open. once I get my print head repaired, as well as save up enough to buy more filament, i'm looking forward to getting back to this build.