Ok, after completing my mark 85 "endgame" https://www.do3d.com/forum/3d-printed-armors-props/iron-man-mark-85-endgame-100-complete, I decided to put my wife in the game, and cooler than the journey of building an armor, is to be able to share this journey with someone.
Work is still in progress, missing neck and boots that will be made in TPU Initially, I assembled the entire armor to see the original size. (Meshmixer or 3DBuilder can be used here)
And the scaling process is basically the same, I use armorsmith to put the pieces on an avatar, then I print small layers to be sure of the final size and then I'm ready to print.
I tried to make sure all the points of light not to leave anything forgotten, so some parts were modified and adjusted
We have already done some tests, some things work, some not yet, and soon, we will be ready to start painting.