Hi all, Just thought I would post an update on my mk 85. I have now completed the helmet bar a few minor details and would like to show you what I did. First thing I did was test the LED Cosplay eyes in the helmet to see what they looked like and they looked cool. Next what I did was sand the helmet. I used 120, 240, 400 and 600 wet sand on the helmet to get it nice and smooth. I also used some wood filler to fill in the gaps where the model was split. and I did that for 3 rounds and after each round I used filler primer. Next I added the magnets to the faceplate along with soldering the led eyes to the magnets. Once I tested that the connection worked I then I painted the helmet in gloss black to deepen the colours and make them look more metallic. Next I moved onto the scary part actually painting the colours :P All that was left to do was put on the Clear Coat and here I ran into a self caused problem. The Clear coat started to run and being smart I wiped it completely ruining the faceplace. So I had to resand the faceplate down to the plastic, repaint the gloss and the colours and put the clear coat on again luckily this time I didnt screw it up. The faceplate isnt as perfect as it was but it was good enough and I really didnt want to spend more time on it. Now it was time to actually install the LED eyes I got some craft foam and painted it black and attached them to the inside of the faceplate to create the black boarder around the eyes then hot glued the eyes in. So here is the finished product Hope you like it. Paints used: Holts brand Red :HREM05 Gold: HLGOLM01 Black: L100C Silver: HGREYM09 Filler Primer: L113C Clear Coat: Pro XL Gloss If you would like to follow my progress in building the MK85 suit please consider following me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jamesheneghan92/ I would like to thank Frankly Built on youtube for his tutorials that helped me get my MK85 helmet to this stage. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. James.