This is a first attempt at making a full armor and I am scaling it for my 6 years old daughter.
I used the free iphone X application ScandyPro to make a full body scan of her and then tried to fit the parts using blender (also with simplify3D)
Most of the parts are scaled between 72 and 74% with some adjustments for the length (mostly for legs and arms)
edit: 22-05-2020: printed more parts -> chest, cod, and ab parts
My model is currently sleeping so no way to test if the parts fit her but I will test tomorrow and continue to print the remaining parts if everything is ok !
By the way I also made the helmet and face plate but without any scaling and it is bit big for her :)
A few more parts and some more pictures:
scaling seems to be ok from the first attempt !
many parts remaining to print, update will come soon.
Let me know what you think about this project in the comments :)