maybe one of the most difficult parts to do.
I wanted to finish my project in a different way, looking for something that would make my armor different. https://www.do3d.com/forum/3d-printed-armors-props/iron-man-mark-85-endgame-100-complete So, I decided to complete with all the files available.
It was necessary to cut and repair the model in the software, create the spaces for the lights and the
circuits .. it was not just put to print. (I used Meshmixer and 3DBuilder for that)
After printing, painting and figuring out how to assemble it and fix it on the back .. the six wings detach from the main board for easy transport.
Screws, quick couplings to bring the weight directly to the shoulders, hooks and a little bit of improvisation.
We are talking about 10 days and 4kgs of PLA to bring reality and complete this piece that makes a difference in my armor.
An arduino nano V3, with a circuit board controls the Neopixel WS2812B leds.
All powered by up to four 18650 batteries (also works with three) And so I arrive at my final result.